Monday, 26 March 2007

Follow this link to find out all about the Easter story. See if you can blog back with what you have found out!

www.billybear4kids.com/holidays/easter/easter/story.htm

then use this link to make your own easter egg!

www.priorywoods.middlesbrough.sch.uk/kidsonly/games/pop/egg.htm

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found out

1

2

3

Anonymous said...

I Learned that Jesus rood a donky down Jeuseaum.

Anonymous said...

We did not find out much!

We will try harder next time though

Anonymous said...

wE DIDN'T FIND out very much!

But we will look more carefully next time!

Anonymous said...

i found out

They put jesus in a kind of cave.

Then the next day he wasnt there.

I saw jesus on the cross.

Anonymous said...

I sor jesus on the cross
i now jesus a lot

Anonymous said...

i foud out

1Jeses had a big dinner.

2pepole put jeses in a tomb.

Anonymous said...

1I found out that they put jesus on a cross.
2they thrue jesus in a cave.

Anonymous said...

I foud out that...

1.Jesus had a big dinner.

2.They put Jesus in a dark cave and the next day he was not there.

3.Jesus died on a cross.

Anonymous said...

I found out people waved tree branches at jesus.