Monday, 4 June 2007

Follow this link


http://www.kented.org.uk/ngfl/subjects/science/qca/plants.htm


This should take you to the science pages.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've found out that plants need water and heat to make it grow.

Thomas

Anonymous said...

I found out that plants need water
and heat to grow well.

by Sam

Anonymous said...

I found out that to grow a plant it needs a bit of water and Heat.




Sophie Pecher

Anonymous said...

I found out that plants need a lot of light,water and heet if there isant a lot of light they will die if there isent a lot of water it will die

chloe louise smith

Anonymous said...

we found out that plans need soil, heat, light, water.

nekar

Anonymous said...

we found out that plants need heat water and light and if they don t they die because to firsty.

Anonymous said...

we found out that plant need
water erey day need heat erey day
but not to much and light from
the sun

katie

Anonymous said...

we found out that if you dont kive them light sun water and if you dont then it will die and we dont want that

Anonymous said...

We found out that plants need water ,heat and light so then they can grow well.

Anonymous said...

I found out that plants need warter , heet and a lot of light to grow if it has too mutch warter it wiill die , if it has too mutch heat it will die if it has not enough warter or heat it will die

by
Brooklyn

Anonymous said...

i found out that plants need water,heat ,light to grow.

callum

Anonymous said...

i found out that plants need water, heat and light.

By Hannah

Anonymous said...

i tryed that game but i did not grow the plant